The Principal works for and with the Board of Governors in applying the Admissions Criteria set by them.
It is expected that all pupils seeking entry to the school, and their parents, would be in sympathy with, and supportive of, the school’s aims, procedures and code of conduct.
1. Those resident in Northern Ireland at the time of their proposed admission, over those who will not be so resident.
2. Those pupils who have a brother/sister currently or previously attending the school.
3. Those pupils who are the eldest or only child in the family.
4. Those pupils who are the children of those currently employed at the school.
5. Those pupils whose parents attended the school.
6. Those pupils whose homes are closer to the school than another as by actual measured by direct distance on an OS Map.
It is the responsibility of parents to ensure sibling or family connections are indicated on the Transfer Form.